Bajaj Auto has officially launched the Pulsar 200 NS motorcycle in Maharashtra today. The launch is taking place at the Marriott Convention Center on S.B. Road in Pune and we are bringing you live updates from there. The company is launching the Pulsar 200 NS in Maharashtra only and will soon offer it in other parts of the country. The plan is to do a phase wise launch. The Pulsar 200 NS is price at Rs. 84,096/- (ex-showroom, Pune). The bike is available in four colours namely Red, Yellow, Black and Blue. Other than the blue colour, all other colours are on display at the launch. As all the information about the Pulsar 200 NS has already been covered, we are bringing you some points which weren’t revealed by Bajaj Auto before.
Key Points From Today’s Press Conference
- The pricing is not introductory but fixed.
- 15 customers started testing the Pulsar 200 NS in January 2012.
- Customers tested the Pulsar 200 NS in Goa, Hyderabad, Leh and Ladakh.
- As reported earlier, the Pulsar 220 will not be discontinued
- Big consignment of Duke 125 and Duke 200 was exported to Japan recently. This is the first time for an Indian company.
- Changes to the production version of the Pulsar 200 NS include 55 watt headlight, number plate position change, new tyre hugger.
- 200 units of the Pulsar 200 NS manufactured and booked till now.
- This month, Bajaj will deliver bikes in Pune, Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur and Solapur.
- All over India from third month (not clear exactly what it means but I guess by August it should be available Pan India).
- Bajaj Auto has handed over first six customer the keys of their Pulsar 200 NS.
- No scooter plans at all. Bajaj Auto wants to claim themselves as bike specialists across the world.
- Ex-showroom Delhi price of Pulsar 200 NS is Rs. 85,000/-
- We interacted with the first two customers, they had booked the bike in March and are paying Rs. 94,270/- for it.