This Pulsar 220 was originally red in colour. But the owner went ahead and modified it a bit. As you can see, it now has a custom paint job in white, graphics, full fairing, R6 model number plate holder, a black theme with the wheels and engine painted, and the kind of gold disks you usually find on superbikes. All this cost Rs. 25,000. We honestly feel the R15 would be better, but then when the owner modified this, there was no R15 around. What do you think of this bike, please let us know by leaving your comments below.
- Bajaj Unveils Next Generation 23.5 BHP Pulsar 200 NS – Live From Event
- Phani Shares His Pulsar 200 NS Ownership Experience
- Bajaj Pulsar 250 Parallel Twin On The Cards
- Bajaj Pulsar To Get A Family Of Engines & Two Platforms
- Bajaj Pulsar 180 NS Caught Testing, Launch Soon
- Why The Pulsar 200 NS Has 3 Spark Plugs