At the largest stand alone luxury pavilion at the 10th Auto Expo 2010, Mercedes-Benz unleashed “Pure Fascination,” a theme that highlights its participation at the Auto Expo 2010 and points the way to the company’s strategy in the near future for Indian market. The portfolio cars from the Mercedes stable displayed included the new C 250, the new E 350 and E 350CDI, and the AMG range of performance cars. Also showcased were the yet to be launched M-Class Luxury edition as well as the E-Coupe. The SLS “AMG Desert Gold” along with the S 500L and the GL 350CDI were unleashed with Concept Fascination (read more here) being the biggest attention grabber.
- Audi Overtakes Mercedes-Benz To Become No. 2
- Mercedes C-Class & E-Class To Get 2.0 Liter Diesel Engines
- Mercedes Reveals Details Of New 2.0L Aluminium Diesel Engine
- Auto Hangar Opens New Mercedes Showroom
- All Mercedes Cars In India To Get Petrol Engine Option By September
- Mercedes India Offers Cloud-Based Apps For Cars With COMAND Online