Volkswagen India will launch new engines in the Jetta and Passat as the German firm looks to comply with new emission norms. The Jetta will get a lease of life in the form of new grille, new bumper, manual transmission and a new engine. The 2.0 liter, 139bhp common rail diesel engine (out goes the 1.9, 105bhp PD) will power the new Jetta. The same engine does duty in the Passat as well. The Passat will get the 1.8 liter turbocharged direct injection engine from the Laura giving it competitive performance against the Accord.
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Facelift Spied For The First Time
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Facelift Prices Leaked, Starts At Rs. 13.70 Lakhs [Update]
- 2011 Volkswagen Passat Launch On March 29
- Volkswagen Jetta Facelift Launched In India, Priced From Rs. 13.87 Lakhs [Live]
- Volkswagen Jetta TSI Spied In Pune
- Volkswagen Confirms 2011 Jetta Launch In June