The Toyota Prius maybe having problems in the overseas market but that hasn’t stopped the Indian division from gathering 80 confirmed bookings of the environment friendly car. The company has a initial target to sell 200 units this year and the first lot of 24 cars have already been delivered. The company is heavily embanking on Bollywood superstars to buy a few to show of their concern for nature. Till date over 1.5 million units of the Toyota Prius have been sold worldwide, making it by far the most successful hybrid vehicle in the world.
- 1.9 Million Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Worldwide Including In India
- 2017 Toyota Prius Launched, Priced At Rs. 38.96 Lakhs
- Toyota Prius India Launch In January 2017
- How Different Is Chevrolet’s Volt From Toyota’s Prius?
- Toyota Prius Prime Does 100 Kms Per Litre
- Toyota Prius Sets A Fuel Economy Record At The Nurburgring