Mahindra will hike prices of its cars due to higher raw material costs and implementation of new emission norms. This increase would be in the range of Rs 3,000 to Rs 8,000 depending on the model and will be effective from October 1, 2010.
- Mahindra Ssangyong To Jointly Develop 3 Engines
- Mahindra S101 (Codename) To Be Called XUV100, Website Registered
- Mahindra S101 Compact SUV To Get Upmarket Interiors, AMT Unit
- Mahindra REVA To Launch Halo Sports Car In The UK By 2016
- Mahindra S101, U301 Compact SUVs Details Emerge
- Toyota Innova Rivaling Mahindra MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai