Tata Motors owns Jaguar and Land Rover and intends to tap local talent to design and develop smaller engines for the British companies. Due to emission norms in Europe JLR will have to start downsizing their engines and there will be some areas, where there will be synergy between JLR and Tata Motors. The current range of engines that they use, which are from Ford, are fairly large engines. For passenger cars, they are upwards of 3 litres and going up to 5.5 liters. Tata Motors will help with its knowledge in compact engines and low cost development whereas JLR’s R&D expertise will ensure a win-win situation for both the companies.
- Tata Motors To Share Engines With JLR
- Only Tata Cars Allowed To Park Inside Company Premises
- Tata Plans To Take On Maruti & Hyundai With AMT Vehicles
- 2016 Tata Kite Interiors Spotted Undisguised, New Spy Shots Inside
- Tata Kite Revealed In Official Sketch Ahead Of December Unveil
- Tata Kite Teased In #MadeofGreat TVC Starring Lionel Messi