Toyota plans to raise prices of its cars yet again. The Japanese automaker blames the increase in input costs for this price hike. The company plans to hike prices by 1.5-2% with effect from 1st October, 2011. A surprising move indeed considering demand has slowed down due to increase in interest rates and fuel prices.
- Toyota India Considering Diesel Engine Plant
- Toyota Could Launch Petrol Powered Innova & Fortuner In India
- Toyota Goes China-Specific, To Launch 20 New Models
- Toyota May Venture Into Compact MUV Segment
- Toyota Mirai Showcased At 2016 Auto Expo [Live]
- Toyota Likely To Lose Sales Crown To Volkswagen In 2015