I’m looking for a scooter with the following features –
1) Good seating and ride experience for both rider and pillion in case of uneven roads and potholes
2) Since the TVS Jupiter has a 110cc engine, does it have any pickup issues if two people are riding uphill or on uneven roads?
3) Good luggage space and braking system
4) Good after-sales service that’s easy on the pocket
5) If possible, should support long rides
Is the Jupiter good for long rides of maybe 200kms? Is there a 125cc model in it? If not, please suggest alternatives which include the above features.
Currently, I have 2 models in my mind, the Suzuki Access 125 and the TVS Jupiter. Which one is a better option between the 2 models?