The 2017 Toyota Fortuner has been launched in India, priced from Rs. 25.92 lakhs.
Toyota has finally launched the much-awaited 2017 Fortuner in India and it is priced from Rs. 25.92 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). The vehicle will replace the outgoing generation and will be competing with the Ford Endeavour, Chevrolet TrailBlazer and Hyundai Santa Fe.
The 2017 Toyota Fortuner comes with 2.8-litre diesel and 2.7-litre petrol engines. There are also switchable driving modes for churning out performance or efficiency. The engines are offered with manual and automatic transmissions and the diesel trim gets 4×2 and 4×4 functionality while the petrol is available only in 4×2.
The 2017 Toyota Fortuner comes with features like LED projector headlamps, DRLs, remote keyless entry, powered tail gate with memory function, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs, 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat, dual zone automatic climate control, touchscreen infotainment system, 7 airbags and ABS.
The vehicle has started reaching dealerships and bookings have been open since some time now. Deliveries are expected to begin by this week itself.
2017 Toyota Fortuner Launched
– Toyota launched the new gen Fortuner in India, priced from Rs. 25.92 lakhs
– The new Fortuner is available with both petrol and diesel engine options
– Toyota is offering manual and automatic transmissions
– The new Fortuner comes with 4×4 and 4×2 layouts for the diesel engine
2017 Toyota Fortuner Petrol Price
– Fortuner 2.7 MT 4×2 – Rs. 25.92 Lakhs
– Fortuner 2.7 AT 4×2 – Rs. 27.61 Lakhs
2017 Toyota Fortuner Diesel Price
– Fortuner 2.8 MT 4×2 – Rs. 27.52 Lakhs
– Fortuner 2.8 AT 4×2 – Rs. 29.14 Lakhs
– Fortuner 2.8 MT 4×4 – Rs. 30.05 Lakhs
– Fortuner 2.8 AT 4×4 – Rs. 31.12 Lakhs