Maruti Suzuki is organizing a rally in Goa for all the SX4 owners named “SX4 Celebration Drive” on Liberation day which is on Sunday, 19th December 2010. The rally will be flagged of from Nuvem Church Ground Via Highway heading towards Aggasiam. It will then take the internal road to Goa Velha – Pillar – Bambolim – GMC and then from Panjim KTC (divert to mapusa) – Porvorim – Mapusa then take the turn from Hanuman Natyagruha (Mapusa) towards Porvorim – Panjim KTC Via Santa Monica – hotel Mandovi – Inox – Miramar – Donapaula circle from there take left to go to International Center Goa which will be the end point for the rally.
The Highlights of the event are : –
- All owners of SX4 can participate with a family of 4 members
- Surprise gifts & goodie bags to the participants
- Rs.500/- petrol voucher, snacks and refreshments to all the participants.
- The participants will follow the Pilot Car from Starting Point to End Point
- Registration will start between 3-4 PM at Starting Point (Nuvem)
- Flag off from Nuvem Church at 4:00 pm sharp.
- End Point Dona Paula – International center Goa
- The event will be followed by a cocktail dinner party for all the participants.
The Check points for participants will be at : –
- Aggaciam (after police station)
- Panjim KTC
- Mapusa (Hanuman Natyagruha)