Mitsubishi Motors has unveiled teaser pictures of its upcoming global small car which will officially break cover to the public at the 81st Geneva International Motor Show which runs from March 1 through March 13. The Mitsubishi Concept Global Small, a concept car based on the features of compact, affordability, and high fuel efficiency is the concept model of the compact passenger vehicle that is planned for production in March of 2012 at the the company’s new third factory in Thailand. The features of the Mitsubishi Concept Global Small include good manoeuvrability and easy operation, inherent features of a compact car, accomplished in to a highly efficient package that can comfortably seat five adults. In addition, the Mitsubishi Concept Global Small achieves top-of-class fuel efficiency, with CO2 emissions in the mid-90g/km range.
Some features of the Mitsubishi Concept Global Small : –
* Usage of an idling stop mechanism
* A 1.0 – 1.2L class compact engine equipped with a regenerative braking system
* Weight trimming to the most complex parts
* Reduced running resistance in the engine, new-generation CVT, brakes, and tyres
* A body shape that greatly reduces aerodynamic resistance.