Suzuki has launched the Lanza and named it GS150R. This 150cc bike from Suzuki is priced at Rs 59,000 (ex-showroom) . The front bikini fairing gets twin pilot lamps and has a striking resemblance to Bajaj’s Pulsar. The fuel tanks has a impressive capacity of 15.5 liters. The rear has horizontal cut twin LED stop lamps with integrated turn indicators. This bike seems to be a mix and match of all the other 150cc bikes.
The 149cc engine has a BS26 carburetter and comes with throttle position sensor. Peak power is 13.8 bhp @ 8500 rpm while peak torque of 13.4 nm comes in @ 6000 rpm. The Suzuki GS150R is the only bike in the segment to offer a 6 Speed gearbox, 1-down, 5-up. The extra gear gives it better cruising ability and mileage.
Front suspension gets telescopic forks and at the rear are gas charged twin shock absorbers. GS150R comes with digital instrumentation and you can even select the ignition map modes between Power and Economy. The bike is available in 4 colors – Pearl Nebular Black, Metallic Flint Gray, Candy Max Orange, Candy Dark Greenish Blue.
Suzuki GS150R Specifications:
- Engine: 149CC four-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC, 2 valves
- Power: 13.8BHP @ 8500rpm
- Torque: 13.4Nm @ 6000rpm
- Transmission: 1 down 5 up
- Top Speed: 120kmph (estimated)
- Fuel Consumption: 45-50 kmpl (City), 50-55 kmpl (highway)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.5 liters
- Fuel Type: Petrol Unleaded
- Fuel System: BS26 carburetter
- Tires: 70/R18 (F), 100/90/R18 (R)
- Brakes: Single cross-drilled ventilated rotor with 2-pot calipers / 130mm drum
Suzuki GS150R Dimensions:
- Overall length x width x height: 2095mm X 775mm X 1120mm
- Wheelbase: 1340mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 160mm