Mahindra has announced the launch of the Maxximo, the world’s first mini-truck to be powered by a 2-cylinder CRDe engine with DOHC technology and 4 valves per cylinder. The Maxximo combines best-in-class technology, unmatched performance and comfort. The Maxximo is the first product to roll out from Mahindra’s state-of-the-art Chakan plant. The Mahindra Maxximo will be launched by the end of January in selective markets and will be made available across the country in a phased manner.
- Maxximo is powered by the pioneering 2-cylinder C2 CRDe engine with DOHC technology and 4 valves per cylinder, making it the world’s first of its kind. It generates a best-in-class power of 18.4 kW (25 HP) and offers fuel economy of 20kmpl.
- It delivers 18.4 Kw (25 HP) of power and 55 Nm (5.5 Kgm) of torque.
- Claimed unmatched top speed of 70 kmph and best-in-category acceleration, in loaded condition.
- Superior load carrying capacity of 850 kg payload
- Advanced safety features; meets stringent frontal crash impact norms (AIS 029, for N1 category vehicles)
- Available in four shades – Appy Red, Diamond White, Sunny Yellow and Leaf Green.