Verdict – So should you buy one? If your criteria is long and comfortable drives, punchy engine, tons of equipment and of course open top motoring, you should definitely get the C300 Cabriolet because it is the cheapest convertible from Mercedes’ stable in India and offers a lot for that price. It is also a unique luxury car and will stand out on our roads and bring you all the attention too. However, if you’re looking for a track machine that can double up as a hot performance car for our roads, we’d ask you to check out the Mercedes SLC43 AMG too.
* Looks smashing, sure-shot head turner
* Loaded with a lot of equipment
* Engine is very punchy and quick
* Who doesn’t love roof-down driving?!
What’s Not So Cool
* Reduced practicality due to small boot
Alternatives: Audi A3 Cabriolet, Mercedes E400 Cabriolet
Further Reading –