The Ford Endeavour facelift is already on sale in India with prices starting from Rs. 28.19 lakhs (ex-showroom) for the base 2.2 variant.
The 2019 Ford Endeavour facelift has been launched in India and it is already on sale in the country. The SUV comes feature packed and Ford has equipped the SUV with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, keyless entry, push-button start/stop, powered driver and passenger seats, dual-zone automatic climate-control, a panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, semi-automatic parallel park assist and a hands-free powered tailgate.
Ford has considered a few more accessories, should the owner feel the need of more personal level customisation for the Endeavour. The dealerships are now offering a whole new range of accessories for the SUV. We have a detailed list of the accessories along with the prices.
Accessories for the interiors include a Rear-seat entertainment system priced at Rs. 22,000/- for a single unit and Rs. 40,000/- for two of these. The Illuminated scuff plates are price at Rs. 11,900/-. The cargo cover costs Rs. 11,600/- and the Sunshades will set you back by Rs. 6600/-. The transparent floor mats cost Rs. 1200/-.
Now coming to the exterior, the Hurricane pack (plastic body kit) is priced at Rs. 38,000/-. A teflon coating is available for Rs. 12,000/- and the anti-rust coating will cost you Rs. 6000/-. The Slimline weather shields cost Rs. 5800/-. A premium body cover is available at Rs. 4370/-. The additional body graphics cost Rs. 3800/- a body cover is priced at Rs. 2050/-.
This doesn’t end here. There are a few other accessories as well. A Thermocooler is available at Rs. 15,000/-. The GPS tracker is priced at Rs. 12,500/-. An Air pump and Vacuum cleaner is available for Rs. 3800/-. The last item in this list is an Ashtray which is priced at Rs. 1100/-.
The 2019 Ford Endeavour is available in three variants. The base Titanium with manual transmission is priced at Rs. 28.19 lakhs. The mid-spec 4×2 Titanium+ with automatic transmission is priced at Rs. 30.60 lakhs. The highest spec 4×4 Titanium+ AT costs Rs. 32.97 lakhs (all prices, ex-showroom)
The 2019 Endeavour gets two version of diesel engines along with manual and automatic transmission options. The 2.2-litre, four-cylinder mill puts out a total of 160 HP and 385 Nm of torque. This engine is available for the 4×2 configuration only and is mated to a 6-speed manual on the base variant or a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox on the mid-spec variant. The top end 4×4 variant of the Endeavour gets a bigger 3.2-litre, five-cylinder engine putting out 200 HP and 470 Nm of torque. The transmission is a 6-speed torque converter gearbox and also the only option for the top variant.
* Rear-seat entertainment system (1 piece) – Rs. 22,000/-
* Rear-seat entertainment system (2 pieces) – Rs. 40,000/-
* Illuminated scuff plates – Rs. 11,900/-
* Cargo cover – Rs. 11,600/-
* Sunshades – Rs. 6600/-
* Transparent floor mats – Rs. 1200/-
* Hurricane pack (plastic body cladding) – Rs. 38,000/-
* Teflon coating – Rs. 12,000/-
* Anti-rust coating – Rs. 6000/-
* Slimline weather shields – Rs. 5800/-
* Premium body cover – Rs. 4370/-
* Body graphics – Rs. 3800/-
* Body cover – Rs. 2050/-
* Thermocooler – Rs. 15,000/-
* GPS tracker – Rs. 12,500/-
* Air pump + Vacuum cleaner – Rs. 3800/-
* Ashtray – Rs. 1100/-
2019 Ford Endeavour Accessories
– The 2019 Ford Endeavour facelift is already on sale in India
– It comes in three variants. Titanium 4×2, Titanium+ 4×2 and the top spec Titanium+ 4×4.
– The first two variants get a 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine
– A 3.2-litre, 5-cylinder units is found powering the top spec version of the Endeavour.