Suzuki is offering a range of accessories for the Gixxer.
Suzuki has been on a roll lately, after launching the Gixxer 250 and updating its 150cc Gixxer siblings, the company is all set to bring in the street-fighter version of its quarter-litre motorcycle later this fiscal. The Japanese brand’s latest launch was the updated Gixxer 150 whose variant lineup has been simplified. Suzuki has also announced a few accessories for the single-cylinder Gixxers. We have listed them below.
- DC Socket – while we are already accustomed to charging our devices on the go with our powerbanks, it’s always nice to have a port on our machine, this accessory costs Rs. 350/- and is quite helpful for those on the saddle for a long time.
- Knuckle Cover – as the name suggests, it protects your knuckles in case of a fall and also has aesthetic value.
- Tank Protector – prevents scratches to the tank caused by the rider’s belt or pant button. Priced at Rs. 490/-.
- Tank Graphics – purely for adding style to the motorcycle, this is priced at Rs. 190/-
- Seat Cover – gets a red Suzuki logo on it and is priced at Rs. 1050/-
- Bumper Bracket – nothing but a crash guard which helps minimise vehicle damage when the bike falls.
- Skid Plate – prevents damage to the engine in case of bottoming out or riding on rough roads, priced at Rs. 950/-.
The above accessories are available at almost every Suzuki dealership across India and although some of these can be found for a cheaper price from motorcycle accessory shops, the ones offered by the company come with the reassurance of quality.
2019 Suzuki Gixxer Accessories
– Gets 7 accessories with more to be added soon
– Accessories available at most Suzuki dealership
– Suzuki is on a roll of launches