We had a look at the 5 best Indian car TV commercials of all time. Since bikes form a significant part of the Indian automotive market, we cannot ignore them and hence we decided to do a compilation of the 5 best Indian bike commercials of all time.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM3iRccaOco 540 375]
1) Bajaj Pulsar 220 – This advert for the Bajaj Pulsar 220 shows a group of professional stuntmen performing some eye-catching and thrilling stunts on the bike. The main aim of this commercial is to show that the Pulsar is not just anther ordinary commuter bike but something that you can also have fun with.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHcBxu7oqOw 540 375]
2) TVS Apache RTR 180 – A very wonderful video, this commercial for the TVS Apache RTR shows a boy who is passionate about riding his bicycle slowly graduating to a bike and then into the world of bike racing. While injuries and falls are a parcel of any riding experience, this advert goes on to say that true biking enthusiasts wouldn’t really get discouraged.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ozHavB6l7A 540 375]
3) Hero Honda Karizma – The commercial for the first generation Karizma is trying to display the bike’s sporty nature as well as acceleration. Hrithik Roshan can be seen riding the bike while a plane tries hard to chase it but eventually loses.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxF-eXlNAPQ 540 375]
4) Royal Enfield Thunderbird Twinspark – We found this commercial very interesting. It shows a young mother who does not want her baby to be separated from here and hence disallows the doctors to cut the umbilical cord. The mom-son relationship continues like this till the boy grows up. The son then spots a beautiful Royal Enfield Thunderbird and decides to break free and go on a ride.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzu45HbtWUM 540 375]
5) Bajaj Pulsar 200 – The video begins with showing a very busy and crowded lane where two bikers arrive on a Bajaj Pulsar 200 DTS-i. Looking at the chaos, they decide to take the unconventional route and try to reach their destination zipping through buildings and homes performing stunts all along the way. This Pulsar advert too makes use of professional stuntmen.