Bajaj Auto’s best selling bike ever, the Pulsar is seeing a resurgence in demand and popularity leading to a proposed hike in production to 90,000 units per month in the next six months. The two wheeler major is targeting an ambitious sales of one million units per annum by end-2011 with the current sales residing at 50,000 units per month. Currently 70% of Bajaj Pulsar sales are of the 150 and the rest 30% from the 180 and 220. Bajaj expectes demand of the higher capacity Pulsars to increase subsequently leading to a great share in the premium segment. Currently the definitely male bike has 50% market share.