The newly launched Bangalore dealership has already sold 50 units including a Panigale S and are offering the complete lineup with after sales and service support.
After a brief hiatus, Ducati re-entered the Indian market with a bang earlier this year offering its complete lineup of motorcycles. The company’s first dealership was set up in Delhi followed by the one in Gurgaon and soon expanded its base to Mumbai. Earlier this month, the Italian giant opened its fourth national dealership in Bangalore, also its first in South India and we now have the on-road prices for the entire model range.
Operated by VST, the new Ducati dealership has already sold around 50 units including one Panigale S and have commenced deliveries of the Italian exotics. Since its arrival, the response has been very favourable in other cities as well for Ducati with dealers clocking sales in triple digits. Hence, it is not surprising the automaker will be expanding its network pan India with more showrooms in the pipeline set to open throughout 2016. The Bangalore dealer also has a service centre located in Bangalore itself.
Ducati has an illustrious lineup of motorcycles on sale in the country which includes the Monster series now starting from the 821; the Panigale series, the Multistrada 1200 and 1200 S, Diavel range and the entry-level Scrambler range. The automaker most recently added the Urban Enduro version of the Scrambler to its Indian stable while the recently concluded 2015 EICMA Motorcycle Show witnessed some new launches that will be making their way to India next year.
Ducati’s newest set of launches include the XDiavel and XDiavel S, the Panigale 959 (899 replacement) and the Scrambler Sixty2 that is powered by a 399cc twin-cylinder engine and is the smallest offering from the automaker globally. The latter also holds importance in the Indian market as it will be opening the Italian brand to new buyers at a relatively affordable price tag. Make sure to check out the complete on-road price range for Ducati models in Bangalore below.
1) Ducati Scrambler Icon Red –
* Ex-showroom – Rs. 6,70,496/-
* Road tax and registration – Rs. 1,04,310/-
* Insurance – Rs. 21,338/-
* Total on-road price – Rs. 7,96,144/-
2) Ducati Scrambler Icon Yellow –
* Ex-showroom – Rs. 6,80,877/-
* Road tax and registration – Rs. 1,05,693/-
* Insurance – Rs. 21,651/-
* Total on-road price – Rs. 8,08,221/-
3) Ducati Scrambler Classic and Full Throttle –
* Ex-showroom – Rs. 7,89,881/-
* Road tax & registration – Rs. 1,20,212/-
* Insurance – Rs. 24,946/-
* Total on-road price – Rs. 9,35,039/-
4) Ducati Multistrada –
* Multistrada 1200 – 17,14,371/-
* Multistrada 1200S – Rs. 20,32,358/-
5) Ducati Hypermotard –
* Hypermotard – Rs. 12,31,255/-
* Hypermotard – Rs. 13,52,033/-
6) Ducati Monster –
* Monster 821 – Rs. 11,10,476/-
* Monster 1200 – Rs. 24,14,892/-
* Monster 1200S – Rs. 29,52,361/-
7) Ducati Panigale –
* Panigale 1299 (CBU) – Rs. 39,30,674/-
* Panigale S (CBU) – Rs. 48,42,559/-
* Panigale R – Rs. 55,85,352/-
8) Ducati Diavel –
* Diavel Dark – Rs. 16,90,216/-
* Diavel Carbon Red – Rs. 20,68,834/-
* Diavel Carbon White – Rs. 21,25,022/-
* Diavel Carbon Titanium – Rs. 44,98,337/-