Ducati Scrambler Tribute 1100 PRO is a ‘Throwback Thursday’ launch from Ducati
Ducati Scrambler Tribute 1100 PRO launched in India with a price tag of Rs. 12.89 lakhs (ex-showroom). The motorcycle offers distinctive styling details for modern-classic bike fans.
The bike pays homage to the history of the air-cooled twin-cylinder engine. It features a Giallo Ocra livery with black frame and sub frame along with a brown seat. The air-cooled twin-cylinder engine made its debut in 1971 with the Ducati 750 GT. This livery was used on the twin-cylinder 450 Desmo Mono and 750 Sport of 1972.
Other interesting details of the bike include the iconic 1970s Ducati logo that was designed by Giugiaro, black spoked wheels, circular rear-view mirrors and brown seat with dedicated stitching.
Powering the bike is a 1079cc L-twin engine with desmodromic distribution and air cooling that produces 86 HP at 7500 RPM and 90 Nm of torque at 4750 RPM. This engine comes with three riding modes – Active, Journey and City. Cornering ABS and Ducati Traction Control are offered as standard.
Following are the highlights of the motorcycle –
- Teardrop steel tank with interchangeable aluminium panels
- Seat height of 810 mm
- Twin side exhaust
- Low license plate holder
- Wide handlebar
- Front light with glass lens and DRL with black frame and “X”
- Rear light with LED diffusion technology
- Dual element LCD instrumentation
- Air-cooled 1079 cc L-twin engine
- Belt cover in machined aluminium
- Twin-spar steel trellis frame and aluminium sub frame
- Cast aluminium swing arm
- Black painted aluminium covers
- 18” spoked wheels at the front and 17” at the rear
- Pirelli MT60 RS tyres optimised for the Ducati Scrambler
- USB socket for mobile phone charging under the seat