Kia has set a rather premium asking price for the Seltos X Line
Kia India has introduced the Seltos X Line at a starting price of Rs. 17.79 lakhs (ex-showroom, India), today.
This new top-spec variant is available exclusively with automatic transmissions, 7-speed DCT for the 1.4-litre turbocharged petrol engine (140 PS and 242 Nm) and 6-speed auto for the 1.5-litre diesel motor (115 PS and 250 Nm).
Painted in an exclusive Matte Graphite exterior colour, the Seltos X Line rides on 18-inch Matte Graphite alloy wheels and sports unique exterior touches.
They are as follows –
- Radiator grille in Matte Graphite with Piano Black outine
- Fog lamps with Piano Black accent
- Piano Black front and rear skid plates with Sun Orange highlights
- Piano Black ORVM, shark fin antenna and tailgate garnish
- Side door garnish with Sun Orange accents
- Centre wheel caps with Sun Orange accents and
- A model-specific ‘X Line’ emblem
On the inside, the Seltos X Line, which is based on the previous top-of-the-line GTX+ variant, comes with Indigo Pera leatherette upholstery with honeycomb pattern.
It comes with features such as a 7-inch digital instrument display, 8-inch head-up display, 10.25-inch touchscreen, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, connected car tech, rear-view camera, ventilated front seats, wireless smartphone charger, drive and traction modes, among several others.
Those interested can book the Seltos X Line at any of the carmaker’s 300+ touch points across the country, as well as on the firm’s online portal.
Below is the Kia Seltos X Line price list –
|X Line 1.4-litre T-GDi (petrol) 7DCT||Rs. 17,79,000/-|
|X Line 1.5-litre CRDi (diesel) 6AT||Rs. 18,10,000/-|