Hindustan Motors has launched Mitsubishi Cedia Sports – ‘The Great Indian Driving Challenge’. The Great Driving Challenge is a web-based and physical reality Event and an online competition between the applicants. The Finalists will be selected by the Jury to drive the Mitsubishi Cedia Sport to cover a minimum distance of 3000 kms spread across 10 days. Among the Finalists, one winner will be determined on the basis of their daily web-posts, photo/ videos uploaded and regular internet updates during the course of their 10 day driving challenge (Also, called the “Drive Phase”). The Winner will get prize money of Rs 10 lakhs.
Definitions : –
- Event : Mitsubishi Cedia Sports ‘The Great Driving Challenge’
- Owner of the Event : Hindustan Motors Limited (‘HML’)
- Event management : Personnel from HML or appointed/engaged by HML, who are responsible for the conduct of the Event
- Applicant : Any individual, who is aged 20 years and above, holding a valid driving license and fulfills all other rules, and participates in the Event.
- Contestants : Top 100 Applicants short listed after evaluation by the Initial Jury in Phase 3
- Nominees : Top 9 Contestants short listed after evaluation by the Initial Jury in Phase 4
- Finalists : Top 3 Nominees that qualify to participate in the drive phase of the Event in Phase 5
- Winner : Event Winner arrived at through evaluation by the Final Jury
- Couple : Couple refers to a male and a female above 20 years of age as of June 22, 2009
- Initial Jury : Group of persons selected by the Event management who will evaluate the Applicants, Contestants and Nominees
- Final Jury/ Jury : Group of persons selected by the Event management who will evaluate the Finalists
- Rules : These rules and regulations governing the Event as amended from time to time
Game enough to enter? Checkout how to enter over here.