The MV Agusta range in India starts at Rs. 15.99 lakhs for the F3 800 going up to Rs. 25.78 lakhs for the flagship F4 supersport bike.
A revered name in the global motorcycling circuit, MV Agusta finally made its official entry in India earlier this year in partnership with the Kinetic Group and will be bringing its high-performance motorcycles in the country via the CBU route. The automaker already unveiled its first products, the Brutale 1090 and F3 800 at a special event in October this year while the official launch will take place in the January-February period of 2016. Ahead of the official launch, complete details on the pricing, delivery period and other conditions on each of the models have been revealed that you should know about.
MV Agusta Brutale 1090
* Price – Rs. 17.99 lakhs (ex-showroom)
* Booking process – 100 percent payment needs to be made at the time of booking
* Delivery period – Within two weeks of booking
MV Agusta F4
* Price – Rs. 25.78 lakhs (ex-showroom)
* Booking process – 50 percent payment needs to be made at the time of booking, the other 50 percent needs to be paid 15 days before the delivery date
* Delivery period – Within 60 days of booking
MV Agusta F3 800
* Price – Rs. 15.99 lakhs (ex-showroom)
* Booking process – Rs. 5 lakhs need to be paid at the time of booking while the remaining amount needs to be paid 15 days before the delivery date
* Delivery period – Within 90 days of booking
Going by recent reports, MV Agusta has finalised three dealerships in India located in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore catering to a wider customer base. The dealerships have been christened ‘Motoroyale’ and are being created in collaboration with the Kinetic Group. With a host of Italian players including Ducati, Aprilia, Moto Guzzi and Benelli already making their presence felt in the super bikers club, MV Agusta will be bringing some novelty with its beautifully crafted motorcycles and equally feisty engines powering the same. Official details are expected to be out in the following weeks.
Source – Team-BHP.com