Skoda India has introduced a new Ambition Plus variant for the Octavia that sits in the middle of the three variants available with the D-Segment car in India.
Skoda Octavia was launched in India initially with three variants – Active, Ambition and Elegance. The lineup of the Octavia’s variants has been revised over time and now the D-Segment sedan comes with Ambition, Ambition Plus and Style Plus variants. The Active and Elegance variants were discontinued a while back and now there is a new Ambition Plus variant.
The Skoda Octavia Ambition Plus variant sits between the Ambition and Style Plus trims. This mid variant is almost Rs. 2 lakhs cheaper than the range topping Style Plus and comes with decent equipment on offer. You can get petrol automatic, diesel manual and diesel automatic combinations with the new Ambition Plus variant.
Some of the key features you get over the Ambition variant include follow me headlamps, cruise control, paddle shifts, power foldable ORVMs, leather upholstery, SmartLink, 6.5-inch display, front & rear parktronic, ESC, Bi-Xenon headlights with DRLs, and a few more extra features that would make it a convenient car to be in.
There are some big features missing too, when compared to the Style Plus variant. These include rear camera, retractable screen for rear windscreen, navigation system, electrically adjustable driver seat with memory function, panoramic sunroof, keyless entry with push button start, curtain & side airbags, tyre pressure monitoring, etc. However, the Ambition Plus still makes the Octavia a value for money proposition.
Skoda Octavia Petrol Price
– Ambition 1.4 TSI MT – Rs. 16.75 lakhs
– Ambition Plus 1.8 TSI AT – Rs. 19.06 lakhs
– Style Plus 1.8 TSI AT – Rs. 21.21 lakhs
Skoda Octavia Diesel Price
– Ambition 2.0 TDI MT – Rs. 18.66 lakhs
– Ambition Plus 2.0 TDI MT – Rs. 19.33 lakhs
– Ambition 2.0 TDI AT – Rs. 19.99 lakhs
– Style Plus 2.0 TDI AT – Rs. 22.64 lakhs
Skoda Octavia Ambition Plus Variant Launched In India
– New Ambition Plus variant launched for Octavia
– Skoda Octavia range gets revised variants and pricing
– Positioned between Ambition and Style Plus trims
– Changes done after Hyundai Elantra launch