Tata Nano Twist Price India

Tata Motors has launched the Nano Twist in India, which gets a power steering developed by ZF. The Nano is the world’s most affordable car and the company has now made it easier to drive with the addition of a power steering (the steering wheel has become bigger). The automaker has made other changes to the Tata Nano as well which now gets a new instrument cluster with LED units for the fuel gauge and temperature meter. The console also displays mileage and distance to empty (driver information system in Tata speak). Other changes to the car include new upholstery with new door pads and ergonomic placement of pedals.

The Tata Nano Twist gets a speed sensitive power steering with an active return feature. It has a soft end lock up. The turning radius of the Nano is just 4-metres and with the power steering, it makes driving the car such a breeze in congested city traffic. The Nano Twist is offered in only one variant, badged XT. A new damson purple colour has been added to the vehicle and the Nano Twist XT is priced at Rs. 2.36 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi), a premium of Rs. 14,000/- over the regular model. Tata Motors offers unique customisation options for the Nano.

Tata Nano Twist Review

The Tata Nano XT replaces the Nano LX in the lineup and comes with beige interiors in all colours except Dazzle Blue (the interiors are black here). The Nano Twist is offered in 6 colours namely purple, gold, orange, silver, white and blue. The vehicle is an engineering marvel. It offers 21% more space than its nearest rival with 31 design patents and 37 technology patents. 45% owners of the Nano are under 34 years of age while the rest 55% are above the age of 35. The company is targeting the youth and has tied up with Sunburn for promotion of the car. The Tata Nano hasn’t been selling well and the Twist version is expected to give a shot in the arm for Nano sales. Will the Nano Twist bring more buyers to the Tata fold? Only time will tell.

Tata Nano Twist Dashboard

Nano Twist Power Steering

Tata Nano Twist India Price