Tata showcased the Ultra range of trucks which includes the 1518 and 1415 4×4 at the 2016 Auto Expo while the 1418 comes with a 4×4 system and integrated snow chains.
The 2016 Auto Expo surely had a lot of attractive supercars and bikes on display for the visitors with a number of launches happening in the exhibition days. However, the fun was not just for car and bike enthusiasts as some very interesting commercial vehicles were also showcased like Tata Ultra trucks that grabbed a lot of attention at the biennial event.
Tata Motors showcased the Ultra 1518 heavy duty truck at the 2016 Auto Expo. It is a fully built truck and the prime attraction is the cabin space with two seats and one sleeper bed for the crew. It is powered by a 5.0-litre, four-cylinder engine that produces a power range of 178-208 HP and 590-805 Nm of torque while the truck weighs 14,243 kgs and can handle a payload of 8800 kgs.
Along with this, the Tata Ultra 1415 4×4 was also showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. It is a go-anywhere kind of truck with a 4×4 system and snow chains. It is powered by a 3.3-litre DICOR engine that produces 148 BHP and 430 Nm of torque and it grossly weighs 12,247 kgs.
Tata Ultra Trucks
– Tata showcased the Ultra 1518 and 1415 4×4 trucks at the 2016 Auto Expo
– The 1518 is a heavy duty truck that weighs 14,243 kgs and can handle a payload of 8800 kgs and comes with two seats and a sleeper bed for the crew
– It is powered by a 5.0-litre, four-cylinder engine with power range of 178-208 HP and torque range of 590-805 Nm
– The 1415 4×4 is a truck for applications on extreme terrains with the 4×4 system and the chain snows
– It is powered by a 3.3-litre DICOR engine producing 148 BHP and 430 Nm of torque