Skoda India has decided against upgrading the Octavia to meet the new Bharat IV emission norms which go into effect early next month. The 1.9 TDi Pumpe Duse oil burner which does duty in the Octavia will require extensive modifications to make it Bharat IV compliant. Thus the Skoda Octavia will be available only in Bharat III cities.
- 539 Units Of Skoda Octavia Recalled For Faulty Child Locks
- Scoop – Skoda India To Launch New Octavia In May 2013
- Skoda Octavia vs Volkswagen Jetta vs Hyundai Elantra – Exclusive Shootout
- 2013 Skoda Octavia Caught Uncamouflaged
- Over 5 Lakh Third Generation Skoda Octavias Sold, Few In India
- Skoda Unveils New Octavia In India [Live]