Safety – The Ford Endeavour is a massive vehicle so it has that inherent safety advantage over the other small cars. Ford has also upped the game by offering 7-airbags as standard across all the variants which we think is a responsible move. You also get a host of other safety kits including traction control, ESP, ABS with EBD along with a very intuitive Park Assist feature.
Verdict – The Endeavour has always been the best SUV in the segment and now with this minor update, it has become even better. It offers segment best performance, tons of practicality and oodles of comfort. Yet, it is very economical when it comes to routine maintenance (72 paise/km) which is undercutting its rivals by a huge margin. Even with the extra goodies which come with this Facelift, it is still very competitively priced making it the pick of the segment, yet again.
* Styling is awesome, looks very bold
* Interior is loaded with segment-best features
* Both the engines are very good in terms of performance
* Off-road capabilities are impressive
What’s Not So Cool
* Resale value might not be as good as the Fortuner
* Significantly pricier than Alturas
Alternatives: – Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra Alturas G4, Isuzu MU-X
Further Reading –