Now Classic 350 & Bullet 350 get a price hike after BS6 hike before April.
After Bajaj Auto and Yamaha, it is Royal Enfield jumping into the bandwagon. Two-wheeler companies have started increasing the prices of late. This is a fresh round of price hike after the BS6 hike that was done before April.
The Royal Enfield Classic has received a price increase of Rs. 2755/- across all variants and colours. It now comes with a starting price of Rs. 1.59 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Royal Enfield Bullet also comes with the same hike of Rs. 2755/- across the range. It has a starting price of Rs. 1.24 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
While the price hike won’t look too steep, it is actually drastic compared to the BS4 pricing. There is no reason behind this increase in pricing from these manufacturers.
Seems like a marketing technique to push the price up and then offer hefty discounts. This will help the bike makers not lose out on profitability. This strategy might not work in current pandemic crisis since buying sentiment is negative at the moment.
With this hike in prices, there are no changes done to the bike. The engines were updated recently to comply with BS6 norms. There are no new features on offer and the colour options remain unchanged.
BS6 Royal Enfield Classic Price
* Classic 350 Single Channel ABS – Rs. 1,59,851/-
* Classic 350 Dual Channel ABS Classic Black – Rs. 1,67,780/-
* Classic 350 Dual Channel ABS Airborne Blue/Stormrider Sand – Rs. 1,77,972/-
* Classic 350 Dual Channel ABS Gunmetal Grey – Rs. 1,81,327/-
* Classic 350 Dual Channel ABS Chrome Black/Stealth Black – Rs. 1,84,482/-
BS6 Royal Enfield Bullet Price
* Bullet 350 Standard Bullet Silver/Onyx Black – Rs. 1,24,338/-
* Bullet 350 Standard Black/Forest Green – Rs. 1,30,505/-
* Bullet 350 Electric Start – Rs. 1,39,949/-
* all prices, ex-showroom Delhi