Ford launched the much awaited EcoSport in India last month on 26th June with aggressive pricing. Soon after India’s launch, Ford has introduced the urban SUV in Nepal yesterday. They have introduced the sub 4-metre SUV with similar value for money strategy in Nepal. Go Ford is the official distributer for Ford in Nepal and they believe that the EcoSport will change the share of segments in the domestic market, challenging SUVs, sedans and premium hatchbacks with its unique positioning in the market and competitive pricing.
The Ford EcoSport is offered in Nepal with similar color options and variants as offered in India. Simlarly, three engine options including 1.5-litre petrol and diesel and the famous 1.0-litre petrol EcoBoost is offered with 5-speed manual transmission and 6-speed petrol automatic transmission. The Ford EcoSport will be exported to Nepal from India via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route. In India currency, the Ford EcoSport range starts at Rs. 17.95 lakhs in Nepal and goes all the way up to Rs. 26.95 lakhs.
Ford EcoSport Nepal Price –
* EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Ambiente – NPR 28,50,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Trend – NPR 30,90,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium – NPR 35,90,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Petrol Titanium AT – NPR 39,90,000
* EcoSport 1.0 Petrol Titanium – NPR 37,90,000
* EcoSport 1.0 Petrol Titanium Plus – NPR 39,90,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Ambiente – NPR 34,50,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Trend – NPR 36,90,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium – NPR 40,90,000
* EcoSport 1.5 Diesel Titanium Plus – NPR 42,90,000
Source – The Himalayan Times