The official accessories list of the Mahindra XUV300 has been released.
The all-new Mahindra XUV300 has been launched in the market with lots of talk going about the car. The car is set to rival the Ford EcoSport, Tata Nexon and Maruti Vitara Brezza in the Indian market. With prices starting from Rs. 7.9 lakhs for the entry-level petrol variant and Rs. 8.49 lakhs for the entry-level diesel, Mahindra has priced the vehicle very aggressively.
The Mahindra XUV300 comes in both petrol and diesel variants. The petrol engine is a 1.2-litre, three-cylinder turbocharged unit that produces 110 BHP and 200 Nm of maximum torque and the diesel engine is a 1.5-litre, four-cylinder unit which produces 115 BHP and 300 Nm of maximum torque, with both engines mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The car hosts many segment-first features like dual-zone climate control, disc brakes on all four wheels and 7 airbags. A sunroof, 7-inch infotainment system, cruise control, leather seats, etc are the other premium features that the car is equipped with.
Mahindra has now released a set of accessories to make the XUV300 more appealing in the market.
XUV300 Exterior Accessories
– Chrome extensions for headlamps, front grille, tail lamps, back door, etc.
– Plastic extensions for front bumper to give it an aggressive stance
– Roof carrier for those who want to carry extra luggage
– Variety of wheel caps and alloy wheels
XUV300 Interior Accessories
– Variety of upholstery for the seats to be wrapped in
– Three types of door sills: illuminated, aluminium finish & stainless steel
– Nappa leather-wrapped steering wheel
XUV300 Convenience Accessories
– Front parking sensors
– Car inverter
– Mobile charger
– Reverse camera/sensors
– Fog lamps
– LED reflectors
– Chiller box
– LED DRLs
– GPS tracker
– Reading lamp
– Tyre inflator
– Tyre pressure monitoring system
– Lounge lighting
– Heads-up display
– Rear entertainment system
All these accessories on offer by Mahindra itself would prevent you from installing after-market accessories. Mahindra has kept these on offer to personalise the car the way the customer wants, with people having their own version of the XUV300, the company aims to maximise sales through attracting more customers and fulfilling customer satisfaction.
Mahindra XUV300 Accessories
– A range of wheel caps and alloy wheels are on offer
– Extra tech like rear infotainment, chiller box, etc. aims at maximising passenger comfort
– Roof carriers for extra luggage are on offer too