When we take the entire package into consideration, we can easily say that the Ciaz is one of those few cars that grow on you over time and you really start appreciating all the good things that it offers. The sedan has never disappointed us and I can easily say that it offers the best of all worlds – practicality & space, satisfactory performance, good equipment list and nice looks. It is priced very competitively and the results are showing in the monthly sales figures. Without doubt, the Ciaz should be one of the top contenders if you’re looking for a C-segment sedan and Maruti is soon going to introduce a facelift which will come with tweaked looks, maybe some more features and an even better package.
* Widest and longest car in the segment means lots of space!
* The interiors are nice and comfortable with good storage spaces
* The engine is a reliable performer and is fuel efficient too
* The suspension is nicely set-up for Indian roads
What’s Not So Cool
* Misses out on some features like Apple CarPlay
* Would have liked the steering to offer better feel
Further Reading –