Maruti has introduced new extended warranty plans for its entire range of cars.
Maruti has introduced new extended warranty plans for its entire range of cars in India including the ones sold under the premium Nexa channel. All Maruti cars come with a standard 2 years/40,000 kms warranty which can be extended for a period of up to 5 years.
The automaker is offering three extended warranty plans:
* Gold – 3rd year or 60,000 kms (whichever is earlier)
* Platinum – 3rd and 4th year or 80,000 kms (whichever is earlier)
* Royal Platinum – 3rd, 4th and 5th year or 1,00,000 kms (whichever is earlier)
The extended warranty plans cover the replacement of parts like high-pressure pump, compressor, ECM, turbocharger assembly, select engine parts, steering assembly and suspension struts. However, spare parts like bulbs, battery, tyres, spark plugs, brake linings, clutch, wheel rims and radiator are not covered under the extended warranty plans.
While all the three warranty plans will be available for all the models sold through the Arena outlets, according to the Nexa website, the Gold plan will not be offered on the Nexa models. The cars sold under the Nexa channel are S-Cross, Baleno, Ignis and Ciaz.
Maruti Extended Warranty Plans
– Maruti introduces new extended warranty plans for all its cars
– Nexa models get the 4 and 5-year packages
– All Maruti cars come with a standard 2 years/40,000 kms warranty