Toyota India has finally given a name to their much awaited small car. The Toyota Etios which will be the center of attraction at hall No. 6 will come in both sedan as well as hatch versions and will be powered by either a 1.2L petrol or a 1.4L diesel, both engines benefiting from excise concessions. The Etios will have as much as 70% local content with the remaining 30% comprising of the engine and gearbox which will be imported from Japan. Toyota is looking for 10% market share in the Indian car market and plans to manufacture 70,000 units of the Etios in its first year.