[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lldiL1uDEIY 425 344]
TVS Motors will launch the Apache RTR 180 in India soon. As posted earlier about the details of the Apache RTR 180, TVS will price the 180cc version of the Apache at around Rs. 80000. The engine gets 17.3PS of power which is more than the Hero Honda Karizma but slightly less than the Pulsar 200.
Features of the TVS Apache RTR 180 : –
1. Petal shaped disc brakes.
2. Bigger RTR sticker on the tank scoops
3. Naked chain cover.
4. LED tail lamps.
5. Clip on handlebar.
6. White back light for the speedometer
7. Service and battery indicator.
8. Feature to test the top speed and 0 – 60kmph timing on the digital display.
9. RTR 180 logo near the clip-on’s
10. Wider 110/80-17 rear tyre