2012 Audi A4 Price (ex-showroom, Maharashtra)
- Audi A4 1.8 TFSI – Rs. 27.33 lakhs
- Audi A4 2.0 TDI – Rs. 29.38 lakhs
- Audi A4 3.0 TDI Quattro – Rs. 38 lakhs
Other Pointers From The Launch
- Two more launches in 2012 excluding the Audi Q3, which will arrive in June. S4 and new Q5 might be one of them.
- Audi targets to sell 8000 units this year.
- A4 is the first Audi to come with fully integrated Audi Car Life – Audi Extended Warranty, Audi Sure (vehicle parts coverage), Audi Insurance, Audi Top Assist and Audi service plan (3 years no hassle experience)
- Audi Car Life will soon be offered with the A6, A8, Q5 and Q7.
- Audi claim that the old A4 was the segment leader in the first quarter of 2012.
- The Audi A4 has longest wheelbase among its competitors and largest legroom for rear passengers.
- S Line exterior package available on Premium Plus Grade. offers distinctive sporty vehicle customization
- More than 10 million units of the Audi A4 sold worldwide.
- 2831 cars delivered between January and April 2012.
- Dealership to be expanded from the current 18 to 25 by the end of the year.
- Currently Audi is number two in the world, with BMW leading the way. Mercedes is on the verge of overtaking Audi for number 2 position but Audi says they aim to become number 1 by 2015.
- Audi has completed 5 years in India and Audi India is the fastest growing in the world.
- Audi wont 27 awards in 2011.
- Audi’s India strategy – product expansion, network expansion and manpower expansion.
The 2012 Audi A4 is not an all new model. It is a minor facelift of the old A4. Audi preponed the launch of the A4 facelift to get a head start on the upcoming BMW 3-Series (F30), which is an all new model.