2016 Renault Duster Adventure Edition launched with spruced up exteriors to make it look rugged and denim upholstery on the inside.
Renault India has quietly launched the Duster Adventure Edition during the festive season, priced from Rs. 9.64 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi). We have seen the Adventure Edition on the pre-facelift version of the Duster. This time around, the French carmaker has done a lot of changes and added a longer list of accessories in the facelifted Renault Duster.
The new Renault Duster Adventure Edition comes with Outback Bronze colour featuring gloss black grille up front, neatly integrated bull bar with foglamps, mustard yellow roof rails and skid plates along with gun metal finished alloy wheels. There is a new black body cladding on the fenders and doors that makes it look more rugged.
The interiors come with unique denim theme that runs across the cabin with black and blue colour tones along with a hint of mustard yellow accents. The seat covers are wrapped in denim blue which looks quite appealing. The dashboard also gets orange highlights on the AC vents as well as the instrument cluster.
Some of the other features include front arm rest, steering column mounted audio controls, touch screen infotainment system with navigation, etc. The Adventure Edition is available in both 85 PS and 110 PS diesel engine variants. Renault has launched the special edition during the festive season to boost their sales in this segment.
Renault Duster Adventure Edition
– Duster facelift comes with Adventure Edition now, priced from Rs. 9.64 lakhs
– Exterior gets black cladding, new colour, gun metal alloys, etc.
– Interior comes with denim theme blue and black colour tones
– Available in both 85 PS and 110 PS variants
Renault Duster Adventure Edition Price
– Duster Adventure Edition 85 PS RXE – Rs. 9.64 Lakhs
– Duster Adventure Edition 85 PS RXL – Rs. 10.45 Lakhs
– Duster Adventure Edition 110 PS RXZ – Rs. 13.77 Lakhs
* all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi