Safety and After Sales Service – The safety package too has got an upgrade on the new Honda Jazz. Dual airbags, rear parking sensors, rear windshield defogger, speed sensing door unlock and ABS with EBD come as standard across all the variants. The top variant in addition gets a reverse camera with guidelines. Honda has really upped the safety game on the Jazz which is a good thing. In terms of after sales, Honda’s badge is known for its reliability and the Jazz is a pocket friendly hatch to run when it comes to service costs.
Verdict – The Honda Jazz is a very good premium hatchback but we feel it could have done with some more updates because the design has started to feel a bit dated now. Competition in this segment is very tough and that’s a cause of concern for the Jazz. However, in things like space and practicality it is hard to beat this vehicle. The Honda Jazz diesel makes a very good choice for people who want power and efficiency at the same time without compromising on cabin space.
* Additional features add to the convenience
* Lots of room inside for passengers, bottles and lugguage
* The diesel engine performs well and is efficient too
* Paddle shifters on offer with the CVT petrol variant
What’s Not So Cool
* Very limited changes to the facelift
* Petrol engine feels underpowered
Alternatives: Hyundai Elite i20, Maruti Baleno, Volkswagen Polo
Further Reading –