Safety and After Sales Service – Hyundai’s vast and extensive dealership network ensures servicing and maintaining the Tucson won’t break a sweat. In terms of safety, the company is offering 6-airbags, ABS with EBD and Brake Assist, ESC, VSM, Hill Start Assist and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Verdict – The Tucson 4WD comes feature-loaded and it can handle mild off-roading too. If you’re someone looking for a diesel automatic SUV which could occasionally handle some rough terrain and give your family and friends the thrills of mild off-roading, the Tucson 4WD makes sense.
* Styling is very good and the Tucson is a looker
* Interior is crammed with features
* Practicality is excellent
* Diesel engine is super refined
What’s Not So Cool
* Sunroof and paddle-shifters missing
* Steering lacks feel and feedback
Further Reading –