Skoda Auto has revealed the specs and features of the 2021 Octavia to be launched on Thursday
Czech car brand Skoda has disclosed the specs of the 2021 Octavia along with details about its features and variants a day ahead of the car’s market launch.
Designed as an all-new product, Skoda claims each and every body panel of the new generation Octavia is new and that it does not share anything with its predecessor, the car will be available in 2 variants – Style and Laurin & Klement.
The D-segment sedan with a coupe-like silhouette will come equipped with bi-LED adaptive headlights, LED tail lamps, LED fog lights, dynamic turn indicators and 17-inch alloy wheels.
In all, the 2021 Octavia will come with 5 paint options such as Brilliant Silver, Candy White, Lava Blue, Magic Black and Maple Brown. The last 2 are exclusive for the Laurin & Klement variant.
Inside, it gets a multi-level dashboard, premium beige suede leather upholstery, chrome highlights, and a whole host of new age features such as –
- 10-inch infotainment display with touch slider and button bar
- Wireless SmartLink and MirrorLink
- Virtual Cockpit
- Phone Box with wireless charging
- MySkoda Connect
- 600 W, 12-speaker Canton Sound system
- Two zone climatronic with ‘Air Care’ function
- Gesture-operated LED reading light unit
- Two-spoke multifunction leather steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Twelve-way electrically adjustable front seats with memory
- Handsfree parking
- Powered tailgate with ‘Virtual Pedal’
- LED ambient lights
- Electronic parking brake
Now for some 2021 Skoda Octavia specs. The fourth generation model measures 4689 mm long, 1469 mm tall, 1829 mm wide, and has a wheelbase of 2680 mm.
Equipped with a 2.0-litre TSI engine, the 2021 Octavia has 190 PS of maximum power and 320 Nm of torque. Its 7-speed DSG features shift-by-wire tech and Skoda claims the D-segment sedan has a claimed fuel efficiency of 15.81 km/l.
Safety equipment present on the fourth-generation Octavia includes 8 airbags, iBuzz Fatigue Alert, TPMS, ABS, ESC, EBD, Parktronic sensors, among many others.