Having begun accepting bookings for the Alcazar, Hyundai has set the token amount at Rs. 25,000/-
Hyundai has started taking bookings for the soon-to-be launched Alcazar 3-row SUV, based on the popular Creta compact SUV, today.
Customers can book the car either online or at Hyundai’s authorised dealerships across the country by paying a token amount of Rs. 25,000/-.
Sporting a wheelbase which is 150 mm longer than the Creta’s the Alcazar will come in 6- and 7-seat configurations, with Cognac Brown and Black dual tone interior.
The Korean carmaker has packed the car with several features, some of which are –
- 10.25-inch digital cluster
- Touchscreen with BlueLink (Connected-Car Technology)
- 8-speaker Bose Premium Sound System
- 8-way adjustable driver seat
- Front row seatback table with retractable cup and device holder
- Front row sliding sunvisor
- Rear window sunshade
- Puddle lamps with Hyundai logo projection
- Ambient lighting
- Voice-enabled smart panoramic sunroof
- Air purifier with AQI display
Two internal combustion engines – 2.0-litre MPi petrol (159 PS at 6500 RPM and 191 Nm at 4500 RPM) and 1.5-litre CRDi diesel (115 PS at 4000 RPM and 250 Nm between 1500-2750 RPM) – will be on offer with the SUV.
Both engines get 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission options and Hyundai says the petrol version can do the 0–100 km/hr sprint in 9.5 seconds.
Further, there are 3 drive modes (Eco, Comfort and Sport) and traction control modes (Snow, Sand and Mud) to offer a varied driving feel and surefootedness at all times.
With the Hyundai Alcazar bookings commenced, its launch is set to happen this month. The SUV will rival the Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus and the upcoming Mahindra XUV700.