Royal Enfield 650 Twins BS6 launched, price list revealed.
Royal Enfield has introduced the BS6 versions of the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. The pricing starts from Rs. 2,64,919/- (ex-showroom). It is up to Rs. 9615/- more expensive over the BS4 model.
The price increase isn’t that substantial compared to some other bikes in the Indian bike maker’s stable. However, there are no major changes too.
The styling of both the bikes remain unchanged including the colour options. The features on offer are exactly the same as the BS4 model.
Even the engine has got only minor updates to comply with the BS6 emission norms. The company has put additional catalytic converters in the exhaust system. The engine was already equipped with fuel injection system.
The 648cc BS6 compliant, 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled engine produces 47.65 PS at 7250 RPM and 52 Nm at 5250 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
BS6 Royal Enfield 650
* Interceptor 650 BS6 Orange Crush/Silver Spectre/Mark Three – Rs. 2,64,919/-
* Interceptor 650 BS6 Ravishing Red/Baker Express – Rs. 2,72,806/-
* Interceptor 650 BS6 Glitter and Dust – Rs. 2,85,951/-
* Continental GT 650 BS6 Black Magic/Ventura Blue – Rs. 2,80,677/-
* Continental GT 650 BS6 Mayhem/Ice Queen White – Rs. 2,88,564/-
* Continental GT 650 BS6 Mister Clean Chrome – Rs. 3,01,707/-
* all prices, ex-showroom