The Ford EcoSport Black Edition has been launched in India and the vehicle comes with blacked-out exterior components while the interiors remain the same.
Ford has just launched the EcoSport Black Edition in India. The Black Edition is a special edition of the compact SUV and it is aimed at buyers who want an exclusive looking car. The EcoSport Black Edition is offered with all the three engines – 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and 1.0-litre EcoBoost.
The Ford EcoSport Black Edition comes with all-black exteriors along with black grille, black moulded headlamps, 16-inch black alloy wheels, black mirror covers, black fog lamp bezel, black roof rails and black cross bars. However, the interiors continue to remain the same and there are no changes on the inside.
The mechanicals and equipment also remains untouched. The Ford EcoSport comes with features like six airbags, SYNC with AppLink, automatic headlights, DRLs, rain-sensing wipers, push button start, etc. The vehicle recently got a mid-life update wherein some significant changes were made to the compact SUV.
The Ford EcoSport competes with the Maruti Vitara Brezza and Mahindra TUV300. The Vitara Brezza is receiving amazing response from buyers in this segment and hence Ford has launched this special edition so that it creates more appeal for the vehicle. Earlier, Ford had dropped prices of the EcoSport by almost Rs. 1.2 lakhs when the Vitara Brezza was launched.
Ford EcoSport Black Edition Prices
– 1.0-litre EcoBoost Petrol (Trend+) – Rs. 8.58 lakhs
– 1.0-litre EcoBoost Petrol (Titanium+) – Rs. 9.63 lakhs
– 1.5-litre TDCi Diesel (Trend+) – Rs. 8.88 lakhs
– 1.5-litre TDCi Diesel (Titanium) – Rs. 9.35 lakhs
– 1.5-litre TDCi Diesel (Titanium+) – Rs. 9.93 lakhs
– 1.5-litre TiVCT Petrol (Titanium) – Rs. 8.75 lakhs
– 1.5-litre TiVCT Petrol AT (Titanium) – Rs. 9.80 lakhs
* all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.