Hyundai aims to sell six lakh units in India this year, registering a 7% jump from the 5.6 lakh vehicles it sold in 2009. The company has a market share of 20.6% with 52% of the company’s sales coming from within the country and the remaining 48% from exports. The company is planning to come out with a small car in two year’s time with an engine capacity of 800-1000 cc. The company has also decided to phase out the Getz and focus entirely on selling the i20.