The Maruti Ignis has been launched in India, priced from Rs. 4.59 lakhs.
After a lot of hype and anticipation, the Maruti Ignis has finally been launched in the Indian market. The Ignis was showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo and it received a lot of buzz thereon. The Ignis will be sold alongside the S-Cross and Baleno through the NEXA range of dealerships.
The Maruti Ignis is offered with 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines. The engines are mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The vehicle is also offered with a 5-speed AMT gearbox with both the engines on the Delta and Zeta variants. The base variant Sigma isn’t offered with the diesel engine.
The petrol variant has a fuel efficiency of 20.89 km/l while the diesel engine produces 26.80 km/l (all figures ARAI-claimed). The fuel tank capacity of the car is 32-litres while boot space is 260-litres. You get dual front airbags and ABS on all trims along with ISOFIX mounts. Maruti is also offering a ton of customisation options with the Ignis.
Maruti Ignis Price
Maruti Ignis Petrol Prices
– Ignis Sigma Petrol – Rs. 4.59 lakhs
– Ignis Delta Petrol – Rs. 5.19 lakhs
– Ignis Zeta Petrol – Rs. 5.75 lakhs
– Ignis Alpha Petrol – Rs. 6.69 lakhs
– Ignis Delta Petrol AGS – Rs. 5.74 lakhs
– Ignis Zeta Petrol AGS – Rs. 6.30 lakhs
Maruti Ignis Diesel Prices
– Ignis Delta Diesel – Rs. 6.39 lakhs
– Ignis Zeta Diesel – Rs. 6.91 lakhs
– Ignis Alpha Diesel – Rs. 7.80 lakhs
– Ignis Delta Diesel AGS – Rs. 6.94 lakhs
– Ignis Zeta Diesel AGS – Rs. 7.46 lakhs
* all prices are ex-showroom, Delhi and introductory