Tata Motors, which had a 21% stake in Spanish bus and coach builder Hispano Carrocera, since 2005, has acquired the remaining 79% shares in Hispano by way of exercise of the existing call option, through mutual agreement. Post the acquisition, Tata Motors will further strengthen the ongoing initiatives to improve operational efficiencies such as productivity improvement, cost reduction, and new product development, to improve market share of the company and enhance brand value.