Toyota Glanza variants revealed, it will be offered in two trims and 3 engine-gearbox combinations.
The Toyota Glanza is set to be launched on the 6th of June, 2019. However, before its launch, the variant details of the Glanza have been revealed. The rebadged Baleno will come to us in G and V variant options and with three engine-gearbox set-up.
The Toyota Glanza is the first vehicle to come out of the Toyota-Suzuki agreement. There is absolutely no cosmetic difference between the two cars, except the Toyota badging and a revised grille.
The 1.2-litre petrol engine will produce 83 BHP and will be mated to a manual gearbox and will also be offered with a CVT transmission too. The smart-hybrid 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 90 BHP will be paired to a manual transmission. The Glanza will be offered in G and V variants.
Toyota Glanza G
The G variant will come with two engine options, a 1.2-litre petrol smart-hybrid engine with 90 BHP and 5-speed MT and a 1.2-litre petrol with 83 BHP mated to a 7-step CVT.
* Steering-mounted controls
* Tilt and telescopic steering adjust
* Central locking and keyless entry
* Push-button start
* Adjustable headrests
* Height adjustable driver seat
* Power windows with auto up/down for the front
* Automatic climate control
* Front centre armrest
* Front fog light
* Rear defogger, wiper
* Mild-hybrid system with the 90 BHP engine
* LED projector headlamps
* Power-adjustable and folding wing mirrors
* 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
* 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (Smart Playcast) with smartphone connectivity
* CarPlay compatibility
* 4 speakers with 2 tweeters
* 60:40 split folding seats
* Front and rear accessory socket
* Dual front airbags
* Isofix child seat mounts at the rear
* ABS, EBD and brake assist
* Seatbelt reminder for the height-adjustable seatbelts
* Rear parking sensors
* Speed warning
Toyota Glanza V
The V variant will miss out on the mild-hybrid system and will come with a 1.2-litre petrol engine with 83 BHP that will be available with 5-speed MT and 7-step CVT automatic. This variant will host all the features on the G variant, but will get some additional features.
* Automatic LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs
* Follow-me-home function
* Leather-wrapped steering wheel
* Rear parking camera
Toyota will be offering a 3-year warranty as standard with unlimited kilometres. The Glanza is expected to be priced between Rs. 8-9 lakhs (ex-showroom).
Source – AutocarIndia.com