TVS Motors is planning to enter Argentina and Mexico with the Star and Apache motorcycles. The company expects to have 18-20% market share in all export markets from the current 10% share. TVS already exports to the SAARC region and Africa. It will set up assembly lines in Bangladesh and Columbia over the next two years. It is also looking at Asia, Africa for three-wheeler exports. Currently, exports contribute 14-15% of total sales for the TVS and the company estimates 25% of total sales to come from exports in the next 5 years.