We are living in an era where cars are no longer a luxury, but a necessity. Right from the hatchbacks to the sedans and the SUVs, cars have become an important part of the commute system, with families and individuals relying heavily on them, to aid transportation and conveyance. However, with the rising costs of materials, the increasing fuel prices, inflation, and the impending recession, the cost of buying a new car has undergone a steep rise. Ironically, the life of a new car keeps on decreasing despite the steady rise in prices, which makes used cars and their purchase, a no-brainer for anyone looking to get a car but at an affordable price, without breaking the bank in the process. Used cars in Mumbai can be searched or bought online via popular platforms like Spinny that works with customers to provide them the car they deserve, and at affordable prices.
Here are 5 Reasons why buying a used car can be a wise decision owing to the perks it provides. Buying a used car can turn out to be a great decision because
- Save money and thus make money: They say, ‘Money saved is money earned. Rightly so, when you buy a used car, you actually save lakhs by not investing in a new car. Moreover, there’s slower depreciation here as the used car undergoes depreciation at a slower rate, comparatively as compared to a new car.
- Cheaper Insurance, less hassle: The insurance for a used car costs much less as compared to buying insurance for a new car. A stat shows that one can save somewhere around ₹8,000 to ₹10,000 in insurance for a used car, and if lucky enough, they may get a used car with insurance already paid for a considerable amount of time. In such a case, only the insurance transfer alongside the transfer of ownership becomes significant.
- Certified cars, backed by technology and team: Let’s face it, inspecting a car and ensuring that it passes all the checks, can be a daunting task for the layman. After all, there can be hundreds of underlying issues when you go for a used car, which makes certification more integral than ever. Spinny Assured is one such certification program which ensures commitment and quality at the helm, as Spinny backs its certification with a 200 point inspection, one year warranty and a phenomenal no question asked, 5 day money-back guarantee.
- Less Paperwork, Faster Conversion: The paperwork involved with getting a used car with Spinny is faster and easy as compared to getting a new car. The primary reason being used cars are often under some sort of insurance, and other road compliances are already taken care of, by the previous owners or companies like Spinny who provide end to end conversions and hassle free transfers.
- Costs less, still gets the job done: Used cars cost way less than buying brand new cars with the same set of functionalities. Moreover, used cars allow owning a higher segment car for the price you’ll pay for an entry-level new car. Used cars cost less as there’s depreciation in the value of the car over time.
Overall, the used car segment is a promising sector as the rising cost of living has made purchasing a new car tougher and less accessible to the common man. The unprecedented rise of used cars with their popularity skyrocketing in the last few months means that the Indian consumer is waking up to the notion that a used car is, at times, a better investment than buying a new one the primary reason for which is the cheap insurance and the value for money, overall which makes the used cars market, one of the fastest growing industries in recent times — as it promises frugality and convenience to the core.